Reporting enables you to view information about employee performance, diagnostics, and how your contact center is functioning. CXone provides many different system reports that exist in your environment by default, which are your prebuilt reports. You can access those through the CXone menu. In addition to pre-existing reports, you can also create reports or report templates that generate information on a one-time basis or on a regular, recurring schedule. With the information provided, you can make important financial decisions and make your contact center more efficient.
The main types of reporting in CXone are prebuilt reports, custom reports, and data download reports. These report types use different metrics that are specific to the report type. Prebuilt report metrics are defined in each report's individual reference page. Custom report metric definitions are in the Data Dictionary page here in the Reporting section. Data download metric definitions are on the Data Download Metrics page, also in this Reporting section.
Time Zone Effects on Reports
Depending on the time zone determined in the business unit High-level organizational grouping used to manage technical support, billing, and global settings for your CXone environment (BU), the setting may affect the time displayed for various reports. The below items explain important correlations between types of reports and time zone settings:
Date and time are displayed in UTC (GMT time zone) for BI reports.
Agent/Contact Reports (such as Active Agents, Campaign Summary, or Contact History)
- Billing Reports always, regardless of BU time zone, display in Mountain Time
- All other agent/contact reports display in the user's time zone
Data Download Reports
- Display in the user time zone
- Do not account for daylight saving time (DST) as there is no reference library to adjust for the change
Direct Data Access Reports (DDA)
- Defaults to BU time zone
- No control over DST
- Display the BU time zone as default
- If a user has a time zone setting which differs from the BU time zone, the custom report can display in the user's time zone if that option is selected when creating the report
- Users may experience time zone shifting if Day Interval is selected, which is recommended to remain selected when concerned with time
- Add DST for intervals
Agent Application Reports (located in MAX)
- Call History Report located within the agent interface is shown in Mountain Time
- If an agent uses Promise Keeper/Commitments within their agent interface to schedule callbacks, Promise Keeper will default to their user time zone, however, any time zone can be selected from the drop-down list when setting up the commitment
Custom Report Schedules
- The time zone for custom report schedules is Mountain Time on all clusters (including the European clusters E1 and E31)