Create and Join Challenges
Challenges allow you to participate in workplace competitions and earn coins that you can use to purchase items in the Marketplace. Any user can create challenges. A supervisor or administrator can set the guidelines for which users can create challenges.
The Challenges module provides a central method for you to create and join challenges, as well as view details on pending and existing challenges. Your challenge appears in the Challenges tab of this module under the Pending list until it begins.
- Open the Challenges module in a dashboard.
- Click the Challenges tab at the top of the module.
- If you have current or pending challenges, click Create New Challenge. If your Challenges tab is empty, click Challenge Now.
- Configure the Challenge Setup window by selecting the metric you want to run the challenge on, the duration, the start date, and how many coins you want to wager.
- Click Next.
- Invite the users you want to participate in the challenge by clicking the checkbox next to their names. You can search for specific users in the search bar at the top.
- Click Invite.
You can join challenges by clicking Accept in one of the following locations:
- The Challenges tab of your Challenges dashboard module.
- The notification item in your Notification Center.
Games are created by administrators and pay out rewards from the system. Unlike challenges, you do not need to wager coins to play games. Some games are designed for you to compete against yourself and pay out rewards based on your performance. Other games will have you compete against other agents.
In the Games module, you can view invitations to play games, view game details, and join games. Click the blue Join Game button to view more information on what the game is, what the prizes will be, and more. Click Play Game to actually join the game.
If you have missed any rewards by not participating in games, you will receive a weekly notification of these games. If they are still ongoing and you want to join, you can click Join from that pop-up.
Rules are competitions within your contact center that reward coins, badges, and experience points. These rewards can be used for features like customizing your avatar or for features in the Marketplace.
To view rules you are participating in, go to the left navigation menu and click Widgets > Rules I'm In. Click on a rule to view your performance for that rule. The My Performance window shows your anticipated award for the rule and the current rankings. Click on How Can I Do Better? to show detailed information on your performance for the rule.
Manage Your Profile
You can access your profile in the upper right corner of Performance Management by clicking your profile picture and selecting Profile & Avatar in the drop-down. The pop-up window displays the following:
- Gamification statistics, including earned coins and gems, wins, and badges.
- Your avatar, including Clothing, Shoes, Accessories, Pets, and Backdrop options. You can also click your avatar to change its appearance.
- The Avatar Gallery, where you can view other users' avatars.
- Your Profile Settings, where you can type an alias, if enabled by your administrator, and a personal bio. You can also select Use Profile Photo and upload a photo to replace your avatar.
- Enable multi-factor authentication (MFA), which adds an extra layer of security on your account. If you enable MFA, you must also create an additional MFA password and download an accepted authenticator app: Microsoft Authenticator, Google Authenticator, Authy, or LastPass. Your administrator may require you to set up MFA.
Your Coin History allows you to see your coin balance, where you earned those coins, and the items you have spent coins on. To view your Coin History page, click your profile icon in the upper right corner and select Profile & Avatar, then click the number under the yellow coin icon at the top.
The CXone Performance Management Marketplace provides prizes and products to spend your rewards from participating in games and challenges.
- Check the amount of coins you have in your profile.
- Click the shopping cart icon in the top right corner of the interface.
- Browse through the available products. Notice whether a product is on sale, if it has quantity limitations, and the price.
- Click Add to Cart to add the product to your shopping cart. You can put multiple items in your shopping cart and purchase everything at the same time.
- Click the shopping cart icon in the top right corner of the Marketplace to view all items you have added to purchase. If you have items in your cart, a red icon with a number displays in the cart.
- Review the items in your cart and make any edits to the quantities or items.
- Click Checkout to complete the purchase process.
Coaches, supervisors, and others with appropriate permissions can create tasks and assign them to agents. Agents can create their own task list to manage their priorities. To display the tasks window, click Widgets > Tasks in the left navigation menu.
- A task with a coach's whistle indicates the task was assigned during a coaching session.
- Select the checkbox for a task to mark it complete.
- You can see a list of tasks you have assigned to others if you click the Sent tab.
- Tasks turn red if they are incomplete and the due date has passed.
- Click anywhere outside of the tasks pane to close it.
- To create a task, click Widgets > Tasks in the left navigation menu to display the tasks window, which opens on a tab with your To-Do list.
- Click Add in the upper left corner of the tasks pane.
- Select the users the task should be Assigned To. The default value is Self. To assign the task to another, click Self to change the value to Logins, and then select one or more other users from the displayed list. You can filter the list by clicking the filter icon in the upper right corner of the pane. You can only assign tasks to others if you have permission to do so. When you are finished, click Done.
- Type the task in Set Task Name.
- Set Task Date/Time by clicking in the sub-fields Start Date, Due Date, and Time Due. Use the calendar and clock selectors to complete these fields.
- Select the Allow Assignee to Signoff Task checkbox if you want the user to be able to mark the task complete.
- Click Create.
Take and Submit Surveys
You can view and take surveys in the widgets drop-down of the left navigation menu. You can view surveys that are assigned to you, as well as those you have completed.
- Click Widgets > Surveys to see the list of surveys. The Available tab lists any surveys assigned to you individually and to groups you belong to. The Completed tab shows surveys you have previously submitted.
- On the Available tab, click the name of the survey you want to take.
- Answer the questions on the survey, which opens in a separate window.
- Click Submit.