Minimum required permission: Interaction Analytics View
Click My Data. Find the dataset you want to view in the table. You can sort any column by clicking its title. Click the dataset to view a workspace with predefined widgets. A dataset may have multiple workspaces since there is a limit of 10 widgets per workspace. You can switch between workspace views in the workspaces pane to the left.
In the upper right corner of the workspace, click the Options icon.
- Click More Info to see details about the dataset.
Learn more about dataset information
Field Details Dataset ID Unique numeric identifier assigned to the dataset by Interaction Analytics.
Date the dataset was created and username of the creator.
Modified Date the dataset was last modified and username of the user who made the modification.
You can analyze your call center data in a dataset Set of parsed interaction transcripts that spans a specific period of time and match your specified filter criteria. workspace. You can filter the data displayed in the workspace Named view of one or more widgets. by using the filter pane or by drilling into the data in certain widgets Graphical representation of data that meets specified filter criteria..
Click the app selector and select Interaction Analytics.
Click My Data.
Find the dataset you want to view in the table. You can sort by any column by clicking its title. Click the dataset name to open it with its first workspace visible. A dataset may have multiple workspaces since there is a limit of 10 widgets per workspace. You can switch between workspace views in the workspaces pane to the left.
- Filter the dataset data to view more specific data.
- Drill down into the widgets to view more specific data and to apply filters based on the reports you see.
- To view a different dataset, click the dataset name drop-down and select the dataset you want to see.
- When you have finished viewing a dataset, close it.
You can filter the data that appears in the widgets Graphical representation of data that meets specified filter criteria. by clicking the filter icon on the right side of a workspace Named view of one or more widgets. page. To reset all filters applied to the dataset, click the Reset All icon in the top right corner of the Filters pane.
You can also apply filters to individual widgets that do not affect the data in other widgets in the same workspace.
- Inbound and outbound
and Digital First Omnichannel chat.
and Digital First Omnichannel
- CXone SMS Messaging.
- Digital First Omnichannel channels:
- Apple Messages for Business.
Facebook Messenger. Google Business Messages. Line Messaging.
- Microsoft Teams.
Slack. Twitter Direct Messaging. Telegram Messaging. Viber. Customchannels using the Bring Your Own Channel feature.
Click My Data and then click the name of the dataset you want to view.
Do one of the following:
- To filter the data for all of the widgets in the workspace, click Filters .
- To filter the data for a single widget, locate the widget you want to filter. If the widget is already filtered, click Filters . If the filter icon is not available, click Options > Settings > Filters .
Filter by any combination of the categories that appear.
If you want to filter the data by a specified time period, select the Date Range: drop-down at the top of your screen. By default, widgets display data from the past seven days. You can customize the time period so the widget displays data from other time periods.Learn more about available time periods
Date Range Displays data from start date and end date of the data as defined in the dataset.
Displays data from 12:00 AM today to now.
Yesterday Displays data from the past 24 hours. Last Seven Days Displays data from the last week. Custom Time Range
Displays data from a time range you specify. By default, the custom end time is now. You can modify the start time to be any of the following:
- Beginning of Today — Sets the start time to 12:00 AM today.
- Yesterday — Sets the start time to 12:00 AM yesterday.
- One Week Ago — Sets the start time to 12:00 AM seven days ago.
- Two Weeks Ago — Sets the start time to 12:00 AM 14 days ago.
- 30 Days Ago — Sets the start time to 12:00 AM 30 days ago.
Specific Date and Time — The calendar and time fields allow you to select a specific date and time for the date range to begin. Select the date by using the single arrows to navigate by month and the double arrows to navigate by year.
Click the day you want to select. Select the hour, minutes, and AM or PM in the time drop-downs.
To reset a filter to the default setting, click Reset.
If you want to save the filter criteria as a category, click Save as Category to open the category editor.
Click New Category From Filters to edit the category's name.
If you make any updates in the category editor, the dataset will be different from what was previewed in your workspace.
Once you have made your changes, click Save as Category.
The new category will be saved under dataset categories and can be applied at any time.