For Digital Channels with ACD, this action terminates an SMS workflow that does not include a ReqAgent action. When an agent ends the interaction, the system exit script is triggered and runs certain processes to close out the text hub framework used by CXone SMS Messaging.
When the SMS interaction routes down a path that doesn't include an agent, you must use EndText to trigger the system exit script. This might happen, for example, in an after hours or no agents available path.
Supported Script Types
- End—Terminates the script.
- End a Contact—Terminates the active contact.
- EndText—Terminates an SMS workflow that doesn't include a Regagent action (for Digital Channels only).
- EndWi—Terminates a work item with a cause code.
- Exit—Terminates a chat session and disconnects the chat contact.
- Hangup—Terminates a phone script.
Do not use the Stop action to terminate a script. It doesn't terminate the script and leaves contacts running. This has a negative impact on the CXone servers.
This action has no user-configurable properties.
This action has no user-configurable branches.