Ends a chat session and disconnects a chat contact.
Supported Script Types
None. This is a terminating action, so no branches are needed.
The following actions have similar functions, but with some key differences:
- End—Terminates the script.
- End a Contact—Terminates the active contact.
- EndText—Terminates an SMS workflow that doesn't include a Regagent action (for Digital Channels only).
- EndWi—Terminates a work item with a cause code.
- Exit—Terminates a chat session and disconnects the chat contact.
- Hangup—Terminates a phone script.
Do not use the Stop action to terminate a script. It doesn't terminate the script and leaves contacts running. This has a negative impact on the CXone servers.