AI assistants and bots allow you to use a range of artificial intelligence (AI) options with CXone. These options include
CXone offers native options for bots and agent assist applications, but also supports integration with many third-party providers. Native solutions include:
- CXone Bot Builder allows you to create bots from scratch.
- CXone SmartAssist is an intelligent conversational virtual agent powered by Amelia, an industry-leading virtual agent.
- Real-Time Interaction Guidance is an agent assist application that offers alerts and guidance to agents based on their performance during interactions.
Most AI integrations, including native solutions, require custom scripting in Studio.
CXone Bot Builder enables you to create your own virtual agents, or bots, even if you have no coding knowledge or programming expertise. If you can carry on a conversation, you can create a working bot. These bots can handle interactions that are simple or complex. For example, bots can simply collect information from a contact before passing them to a live agent, or they can handle full conversations with the contact in place of live agents.
Bot Builder is currently accessible from the Digital First Omnichannel portal.
Virtual Agent Bots
You can use third-party virtual agent bots to handle interactions with contacts. The interactions can be simple or complex. For example, bots can collect information from a contact before passing them to a live agent, or they can handle full conversations with the contact in place of live agents.
CXone supports the following third-party virtual agents:
- Amazon Lex
- Google Dialogflow CX
- Google Dialogflow ES
- IBM Watson Assistant
- Microsoft Azure
Manage your third-party virtual agents in Virtual Agent Hub in CXone.
Agent Assist Applications
Agent assist applications allow you to provide your agents helpful information in real time during an interaction. For example, an agent assistant could listen to the conversation and provide the agent FAQs that are relevant to the contact's questions. This makes it easier for the agent to swiftly answer questions without making the contact wait.
CXone supports these agent assist applications:
- Google Contact Center AI—Provides information to the agent that's relevant to the contact's concerns, such as FAQs and knowledge base articles. For CXone chat and voice interactions.
- Real-Time Interaction Guidance—Provides guidance to agents during voice interactions. Guidance is based on the agent's performance, such as the things they say or don't say.
Manage your agent assistants in Agent Assist Hub in CXone.
TTS and Transcription
AI integrations rely on text-to-speech Allows users to enter recorded prompts as text and use a computer-generated voice to speak the content. and transcription Written form of a voice or digital interaction services. CXone Cloud TTS Service and Cloud Transcription Services allow you to choose from supported third-party providers. This allows you to choose the option that fits the needs of your organization.