CXone Expert is a knowledge management tool that makes finding answers fast and simple for your customers and employees.
High-level features of CXone Expert include:
- Content management—Lets you write, organize, tag, permission, and link your content.
- User management—Lets you handle your users and their groups.
- Reporting and analytics—Tracks and analyzes your usage data so you know which articles have the most views and which articles need work.
When your content is ready for use, you must create touchpoints A place where you embed your CXone Expert content. You can integrate it into a web property or application. for the information. For customers, you can enable access in different channels they use, including CRMs, in-product help, identity providers, forums, case submission forms, ecommerce, chat bots, software, and so on. For agents, you can enable access in MAX workspace and in screenpops. You can enable agents to launch CXone Expert from either MAX and Agent for Salesforce using the Launch feature. In Agent for Salesforce Lightning Experience, you can enable access to CXone Expert in a Visualforce page.
Key Facts about CXone Expert
- CXone Expert articles appear within the top few Google search results.
- CXone Expert uses natural language search. Users can enter partial words or even misspellings and still find what they need.
- You can create a guided learning experience using the paths feature. You organize pages into the order you want users to see them in. You can embed paths as a hyperlink, a widget, or in guide tabs.
If you've integrated CXone Expert with CXone, you can access your sites by logging in to CXone. To do so, click the app selector , and click CXone Expert from the Other section.
For detailed instructions for using CXone Expert, see https://success.mindtouch.com.
Integrate CXone Expert
CXone Expert integrates into MAX and Agent for Salesforce.
- Link CXone into a workspace in MAX for the business unit or for a team. The URL you supply is the link to your instance of CXone Expert.
Use default screenpops or a custom Studio script to configure screenpops with relevant articles that agents receive when they begin a new contact. CXone Expert supplies articles based on contact input data earlier in the interaction. If you want help setting up screenpops, contact your CXone Account Representative.
- Link to CXone Expert in the Launch tool of MAX or Agent for Salesforce using the Indicate Studio action. If you want help setting up this script, contact your CXone Account Representative.
Use CXone Answers, an integration between CXone Expert and CXone Bot Builder, to create an agentless experience in Digital First Omnichannel. It sends articles to contacts that are related to the requests they make. For help creating your integrated bot experience, contact your CXone Account Representative.
CXone Bot Builder is in controlled release (CR). If you are not part of the CR group and would like more information, contact your CXone Account Representative.