The following information is for ACD Dashboards, found in CXone at Reporting > Dashboards. For the Dashboard application, see Welcome to Dashboards. ACD Dashboards and widgets provide another option of displaying ACD-related data. These dashboards and widgets also have separate groups of permissions in both the ACD section and the Reporting section.
Dashboards allow you to quickly view data for how your contact center is functioning. A dashboard is a canvas upon which you can display groups of widgets. Widgets present specific types of data about your contact center, such as the current queue of contacts or the number of agents logged in. You can create different dashboards to display categories of information, such as data for a specific team or campaign, or for a specific range of time. Editing a dashboard allows you to configure widget settings, where you select details for data you want to display.
The following image shows a dashboard being edited to add widgets. You can see the Real-Time and Historical tabs at the top, along with two example widgets already on the dashboard (Agent Count By State and Contact States By Skill). The Agent Count By State widget displays the number of agents logged in and their current state (available, unavailable, and so forth). The two widgets below have a settings cog and red X in the upper-right corner. These allow you to configure the widget settings or remove the widget from the dashboard. These two options are available when editing the dashboard.
Key Facts About Dashboards
- When you log out, the dashboard that you have open is the same dashboard that appears the next time you log in.
- Data for real-time widgets refresh automatically every 5 seconds (excluding Service Level and Skill Summary widgets).
- Dashboards can be shared amongst users of your tenant High-level organizational grouping used to manage technical support, billing, and global settings for your CXone environment. When sharing a dashboard, you share it with all users who have access to shared dashboards.
- If you resize your browser window and a dashboard displays incorrectly, refresh the browser window. The dashboard automatically resizes to display correctly.
- To access dashboards, users need View permission for any of the real-time or historical widgets in the ACD section or the Reporting section, or at least the View permission for Dashboard Console.
|Dashboard Toolbar (1)||The toolbar contains all dashboard-related actions such as creating and sharing the dashboard. The toolbar elements change when you edit the dashboard. The following explains each toolbar element and the actions you can perform, separated by if you are viewing the dashboard in standard mode (displayed in image above) or edit mode when editing the dashboard:
You can only configure a widget's settings when editing the dashboard.
|Widget (2)||This area highlights an individual widget on the dashboard. In the entire image, you can see different types of widgets and presentations of data. Depending on the widget, you can interact with the data in different ways. Some widgets allow you to change the type of display from a graph to a table, others allow direct interaction by double clicking on a contact or agent name.|
|Widget Actions (3)||This upper-right area of a widget contains action buttons. Not all widgets support the same actions, and buttons change when viewing a dashboard in standard mode (displayed in the image above) or in edit mode when editing the dashboard.