Required permissions: Interaction Analytics View
The Interactions widget shows a list of interactions for dates you choose. The list includes details about the agent and the channel for the interaction. You can click any row to view the transcript. For voice calls, you can also listen to the recording. You can select the columns that display in the widget and the order in which they appear. You can highlight keywords, company profile entities Keyword or phrase defined in your company profile in Interaction Analytics. Related to an entity type. Can include variants., and examples for category Data groups that Interaction Analytics uses for parsed call transcript data. They make it easier to find trends., sentiment Overall mood or result of the interaction as determined by analysis of words, phrases, and context of the transcript. Interactions can be positive (blue), negative (red), mixed (dark gray), or neutral (light gray)., and frustration Looks for cues to identify customer frustration. The cues include words and phrases like, "I'm very angry". Frustration isn't the same as negative sentiment. Frustration cues show that a customer is upset rather than just discussing something negative. analysis.
You can also sort the list by any column. Your preferred sort order will continue to display until you change it, even if you log out and back in.
Watch this short training video to learn more about this widget.
Note that represents the contact and represents the agent.
|Type||The channel through which the contact and agent interacted. Interaction Analytics uses icons to represent the channels.|
The name and numeric ID of the agent who handled the interaction.
||The unique, numeric ID of the interactions.|
|Team||The team that the agent who handled the interaction belongs to.|
||The date and time when the interaction began. The time format is HH:MM:SS.|
|Silence||The percentage of the interaction that was silent.|
|Client Sentiment||Face icons represent the overall sentiment of the client throughout the interaction: Positive, Negative, Neutral, or Mixed.|
|Agent Sentiment||Face icons represent the overall sentiment of the agent throughout the interaction: Positive, Negative, Neutral, or Mixed.|
|Frustration||Face icons indicate that a client was frustrated or upset during an interaction. If the client wasn't frustrated this column appears blank.|
|Resolution||Displays whether the interaction was considered to be resolved or not. Displays a blue checkmark if resolved, and a red X if unresolved.|
- Use the Filters pane or filter the Interactions widget individually if you want to limit the interactions that appear in the widget.
- Scroll or use the page links to locate the interaction you want to view. Click anywhere in the row of the interaction. In the transcript view, the information given about the interaction in the main table is available on the left and the transcript is available on the right.
- Click the Search field in the upper left corner of the transcript to see a list of annotations Interaction Analytics added to the transcript. These annotations indicate things like mentions of company profile Page in Interaction Analytics where you can create custom entities. terms, sentiment Overall mood or result of the interaction as determined by analysis of words, phrases, and context of the transcript. Interactions can be positive (blue), negative (red), mixed (dark gray), or neutral (light gray)., frustration Looks for cues to identify customer frustration. The cues include words and phrases like, "I'm very angry". Frustration isn't the same as negative sentiment. Frustration cues show that a customer is upset rather than just discussing something negative., and so on. You can click individual annotations to go right to that place in the transcript. You can also use the arrows to navigate between matches.
- If you want to highlight an annotation, click Highlight and then click the color of highlight you want to use. Highlights remain until they are changed. All users can see them.
- Click Home to return to the workspace.
Using a Categories filter is helpful to see why an interaction is included in that category. You can view the individual words and phrases in the transcript that caused it to be included.
Listen to a Call Recording
- If the dataset Set of parsed interaction transcripts that spans a specific period of time and match your specified filter criteria. pulls in multiple channels, filter the widget or workspace to only include Voice calls.
- Apply any other filters you want to use to limit the contacts available in the widget Graphical representation of data that meets specified filter criteria..
- Scroll or use the page links to locate the interaction you want to hear. Click anywhere in the row of the interaction to open the transcript view.
When the recording loads,
use the following buttons to play recording.Learn more about the player controls
Play part of a recorded segment in a loop.
Click the button once to start the loop and a second time to stop the loop. Then click Play to play the loop. Click the button a third time to clear.
Go back 3 seconds.
Jump ahead 3 seconds.
Play a recorded segment or interaction.
Adjust the volume.
Mute the volume.
Adjust the speed.
Access additional actions. You can show the audio bar, show screen recording, or download the media file.
Modify the Interaction Widget Settings
Change the Title of the Widget
- Click Options in the top right corner of the widget.
- Click Settings.
- Enter the new widget name in the Title field.
- Click OK.
Export Interactions Chart as CSV
- Click Options in the top right corner of the widget.
- Click Export .