Correct Voice Transcripts
Dataset managers and administrators can find and save corrections for voice transcripts containing inaccurately transcribed words or phrases. Only administrators can apply the corrections and they are applied to all transcripts.
Find and Save Corrections
Required permission: Interaction Analytics Edit
While reviewing voice transcripts, you may find inaccurately transcribed words or phrases. You can add these, along with the correction, to the list of corrections to be applied by an administrator. You can also open the Corrections page, where you can edit previously saved corrections, from the Corrections dialog.
- Click the app selector and select Analytics.
- Open a dataset.
- Drill down in a widget on the dataset workspace to the Show Interactions window.
- Click an interaction to open the transcript.
- Using your mouse, highlight the word or phrase you want to update.
- Enter the correct word or phrase in the Change To field.
- Click Save.
- To edit previously saved corrections, click Go to Corrections to open the Corrections page. Modify the corrections as necessary.
Apply Transcript Corrections
Required permission: Interaction Analytics Admin
Click the app selector and select Analytics.
- Click Settings > Corrections.
- Click Add Correction .
- If your company uses more than one language with Interaction Analytics, and you need to work on non-English corrections, select a language from the drop-down near the top right of the page.
- Enter the correct word or phrase in the Correct Term field.
- Enter words or phrases that are often transcribed incorrectly in the Incorrect Terms field and press Enter.
- When you are finished adding corrections, click Save.
If you want to apply the corrections to all transcripts, and you have the Admin permission, click Apply.
Reprocessing all of your company's data can take a long time. You should finish making any additional updates you want to custom sentiment, the company profile Page in Interaction Analytics where you can create custom entities., ignored phrases, or other settings, before you click to save and reprocess.
You can view the Reprocess Status at the bottom of the left navigation menu.