Required permissions: Agent Messaging Create
Agent messaging allows you to create short messages which appear to agents when they log in to their agent application. You can choose to send a message to one or more agents, to one or more teams, to one or more stations, or to everyone. The character limit is 1024 for these messages.
Create Agent Messages
- Click the app selector and select ACD.
Go to ACD Configuration > Agent Messaging.
- Click Create New.
- In the To field, select the type of message recipients from the drop-down.
- Select the checkboxes to the left of the possible recipients. You can Search for specific recipients if the list is long.
- Enter a value in the Subject field.
- In the Duration field, enter the number of minutes you want the message to display in the agent window after the agent logs in.
- In the Expire Date field, enter a date. You can manually type a value or use the date picker. The default value is the current day.
- In the Expire Time field, enter a time. The value auto-formats as you type.
- In the text field, type the body of the message, optionally using the available formatting tools such as font family, font size, color, and so forth.
- Click Send Message.